1706 - 7079 17th Ave, Burnaby. Soar above the rest in a home of exquisite design. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom 613 sq ft unit includes nine-foot ceilings, open floorplan and expansive windows that brighten your life with natural daylight and spectacular scenery. Revel in the spaciousness. Entertain in style. Dine under the stars on your open-air balcony. Curl up by the fireplace on chilly evenings. Pamper yourself in the spa-style bathroom. And take pleasure in all the thoughtful details, from the built-in computer workstation to the full-size washer and dryer, that have been included to make your life a littler easier.
908 - 602 Citadel Parade, Vancouver - Downtown. This Spectrum 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom + balcony and parking has 880 sq ft of open living space. Laminated floors in entry, living,dining room, and kitchen. Ceramic tile flooring in bathrooms and den. Kitchens include contemporary white cabinetry with brushed chrome hardware and built-in wine rack.
Large mountain chalet in the heart of Champagny en Vanoise - 150m2. Located just 200m from the town centre and main ski lift. Spacious living and dining area with balcony, south east facing. Sauna, 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, large kitchen with access to the terrase area. Cave and garage.
Located in Saint Martin de Belle developper Monsieur Ruffier Monet proposes 3 new luxury chalets, to be bought off plan delivered to you by Christmas 2008. Ranging between 170 and 250 metres squared of luxury livng space. Close to the ski lifts in Saint Martin de Belleville, village charm with access to skiing in the 3 Vallies. Full plans available on request.
A unique development of 300, 1, 2 and 3 Bedroom Luxury Apartments set in an elongated plot adjacent to the new Ian Woosnam Golf course at the foot of the Pirin Mountains close to Bansko.
Each apartment will have two balconies, each with clear views.One balcony will look down on beautiful landscaped gardens and outdoor swimming pools and out across the 1st, 9th and 18th tees and up into the Pirin Mountains. The other balcony will have views across an unspoilt valley and over to a second mountain range in the distance.
Completion will be around Jan-Feb 2008.
Information about the Ski-spar resort from the developer.
"The feature of the development is the huge glass atrium that runs along one side of the entire development and will fully enclose all of the east facing balconies. Inside this very large atrium we will create an organic, tropical paradise based around several interlinked, multilevel walk-in swimming pools, kids can paddle at the waters edge. This undulating oasis will contain state of the art spa facilities including saunas, steam rooms, Jacuzzis, plunge pools, massage areas even a snow room. A number of restaurants, bars and shops will seamlessly link into the atrium environment. Imagine returning to your apartment from the ski slopes and being able to look out onto an uninterrupted view of the mountains from one balcony then, take off your salopettes, put on your shorts and have a gin and tonic on your other balcony while you watch your kids play in the beautiful pools below, fantastic. In the summer season you will be able to return from a lovely Alpine walk in the morning, play 18 holes in the afternoon, spend early evening on your balcony watching the last of the golfers come in at the 18th and then finish with a lovely meal at one of the restaurants.
630 m²/6781 SF exquisite home on 680 m²/7319 SF hillside property in exclusive area near Cariari Golf Course and Country Club • Great attention to detail • 5 bedrooms • 6 full baths and 3 half baths • Granite counters in baths • Master bedroom includes walk-in closet, luxurious bathroom, mountain views and bonus room w/ glass wall and patio doors to large second floor patio overlooking pool • Master bath includes Jacuzzi w/ view of pool and mountains, separate shower with opaque glass door, 2 counters w/ sinks, large mirrored walls, toilet, bidet and an additional clothes closet w/ mirrored doors • Three balconies • Two story living room w/ two story window and grand foyer • Formal dining room adjoining living room opens onto enclosed patio • Family room off kitchen accesses patio and pool area • Informal dining area off kitchen w/ bay window • Kitchen w/ custom-made cabinetry, marble counters, work island, snack bar, exhaust fan, open plate storage and plumbing for ice maker • Lower level entertainment/game/media room w/ 3 walk-in storage closets • Two maids quarters w/ baths • Swimming pool w/ fountain • Laundry room • Rancho w/ marble counter, sink, cooking area, snack counter, sauna and half bath • Porcelain floor tile from Spain • Open Italian marble stairways • Recessed lighting • Elegant, neutral colored bath tiles • Wide, routed, decorative woodwork • Decorative recessed ceiling areas • Hot water w/ back-up tank and pump • Cable and internet ready • 2 car garage w/ electric opener
Tenth floor Corobici Hotel penthouse suite with access to all hotel amenities (pool, gym, restaurant, bar, gift shop, live music, etc.)
• Next to La Sabana park – perfect for a quick jog, kite flying, a leisure stroll, a soccer game or people watching
• In the heart of it all – near the airport, San José, restaurants, shopping, free trade zones, etc.
• 100 m² (1076 SF) of construction
• Tastefully decorated – all furnishings included in the purchase price
• 2 bedrooms
• 2 baths
• Living and dining room
• Jacuzzi and sauna
• Air conditioned
• Very secure
• Spectacular city, valley and mountain views
Home with 400 m² / 4305 SF under roof on 1083 m² / .26 acres / 11,657 SF property in peaceful, convenient area of San Juan de Santa Barbara
• 3 bedrooms
• 2 and a half baths (half bath outside in patio area)
• Living/dining room with removable wooden divider that includes bookshelves, enclosed storage, bar and (artificial) fireplace
• Master bedroom with bathtub, walk-in closet and independent hydromassage, Jacuzzi, steam, sauna unit
• Ceramic flooring with carpet in bedrooms
• Vaulted ceilings
• Covered terrace with pool table
• Swimming pool with maintenance storage area
• Large patio areas – with and without roofs
• Laundry room with washer and dryer
• Hot water
• 2000 gallon reserve water tank with electric pump
• Large storage building near patio
• Fenced yard
• Covered area for 3-4 cars
• Electric gate
• Interior garden with fountain and skylight
• Beautifully landscaped with several outdoor seating/dining areas
• Fruit trees
• 5-10 minutes from the airport
Magnificent 5 acre estate in park-like setting in exclusive El Castillo area suitable for family compound, spa, retreat center, hotel, health care facility, etc.
• Two main houses with 1535 m²/16,522 SF total
• Two employee/rental homes with 100 m²/1076 SF and 70 m²/753 SF
• Exotic woods and Italian tile
• Multiple patios, terraces and garden verandas
• Landscaping with tropical trees, colorful flowers and trickling fountains
• Professional tennis court meets international standards
• Kohler diesel back-up generator
• 2 Fireplaces
• Direct TV
• Wireless internet
• Phones (AT&T central system)
• Private well – abundant water
• Water treatment plant
• Central A/C
• Dog kennels
• 24 hour security
• Bordered by river
• Views of mountains and distant volcanoes
• Ideal climate – around 20° C year round
• 15 minutes from Heredia, 20 from airport and 25 from San José
• Property may be legally divided
• 1000 m²/10,764 SF of superior construction on 15,000 m²/3.7 acres
• Master suite w/ oversized walk-in closets, Jacuzzi, tub and sauna
• 2 bedrooms with baths
• Living room
• Dining room
• Euromobilia kitchen
• Guest bath
• 2 car garage – 10+ cars in driveway
• Family room w/ office, balcony and panoramic views
• 26,000 liter water tank
• 3 septic tanks
• 535 m²/5758 SF home on 5000 m²/1.23 acre lot
• 2 bedrooms w/ baths and walk-in closets – master bath w/ Jacuzzi
• Living rooms
• Dining room
• Guest bath
• Apartment w/ living room, bedroom, walk-in closet, bath and kitchen
• Patios w/ multicolored garden borders
• 9000 liter water tank
• 2 septic tanks
• 2 car garage – 6 cars in driveway
Magnificent villa located in a quiet and elegant road of Sotogrande, close to Valderrama golf course and only minutes from the beach. Built on a large 7.400 m2 plot, this elegant south faced villa is 600 m2 built on 2 levels plus basement, with excellent standards, plus 220 m2 of terraces.
Offers 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 en-suite, 1 guest toilet, a large living room with open fireplace, separate dining room, library room with a big terrace and views to a mature garden, a fully fitted kitchen with breakfast area and a beautiful round entrance hall with an spectacular high wooden ceiling.
The basement has ample windows leading out the pool, and bathroom. Ivory cream marble flooring, A/C, hot and cold in bedrooms, under floor heating throughout, alarm and Satellite TV. The exceptional garden enjoys 2 fountains, a fantastic rose garden, fruit trees, vegetable garden and automatic irrigation. Large heated swimming pool, sauna and barbecue area. Tennis court. Private garage for 2 cars and tool workshop. A substantial property, in classical style and very private.